Little Master of Manners and
Little Miss Manners: Ages 5-10
Here's Looking at You
What your image really says about you - dressing for the "in" look. Wardrobe basics and beyond (what do you wear underneath your clothes?)
· What every LADY/GENTLEMAN should have in their closet
Personal style-young adult style
· How do I tie a tie? How do I shave?
Accessories that spell acceptance
School and casually smart dressing guidelines
First Impressions-Lasting Impressions
Poise, polish, presence and posture
Sure Fire Confidence Builders
Don't "dumb down" to your friends
POSTURE & POISE - Projects Confidence:
· Graceful arm movements
· Crossing your legs
· Walking (in flats and in HEELS)
Descending a staircase and getting in/out cars
Posture is the foundation of a man's/woman's bearing. Opening doors. Who does it? Proper posture allows you to carry yourself flawlessly and effectively at every moment.
Beautiful On the Inside and Out:
Skin care, hair care, hand care, nutrition and exercise guidance.
Proper Manners Begin at Home:
Common Courtesy tools for a LADY/GENTLEMAN: Respect YOURSELF! Hello, Thank You, Please, Pardon Me! ESSENTIAL LESSONS!
Eat and Dine for Acceptance:
· Formal dining settings and dining skills
· Place settings
· Tea and buffet settings
· Responsibilities of the guest and the host
· Seating charts
· Ordering from the menu
· Difficult foods to eat
· Just how do you eat pizza & spaghetti?
· The art of introductions
· Cell phone etiquette
· Email and instant messaging etiquette
· Your thirty-second introduction
· Gift giving and receiving
· Saying thank you with style
· What your body language really says about you
· Conversation mastery
Dance, Drama, Movement & Modeling Instruction
How to apply make-up "sparingly"!
Dating without getting BRUISED
· Love yourself
Life skills coaching. really keeping it REAL!
· REQUIRE the manner in which YOU NEED to BE TREATED
· NEVER SETTLE
· GOD LOVES YOU
· Dressing for Success
· Goal analysis and assistance
· Making necessary choices for your LIFE!
Finance Managing: Learn to LIVE DEBT FREE!
Armed with these winning strategies, graduates the will gain knowledge that will empower them to consistently present themselves at their personal best.
Cotillion/Fashion Show/Rites-of-Passage CEREMONY: Parents, family and friends are invited to join us and behold the blooming of your beautiful flowers as they are presented to Society. At this time we UPLIFT our SONS & DAUGHTERS as they receive their Rites-of-Passage. We will honor our young black men & women as true princes and princesses with dignity, pride and honor!!!